Our sermons and other audio files from Soundcloud.
Daniel 7:9-10, 13-14
(9) As I watched, thrones were set in place, and an Ancient One took his throne, his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, and its wheels were burning fire. (10) A stream of fire issued and flowed out from his presence. A thousand thousands served him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood attending him. The court sat in judgment, and the books were opened. (13) As I watched in the night visions, I saw one like a human being coming with the clouds of heaven.
Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, (5) and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and freed us from our sins by his blood, (6) and made us to be a kingdom, priests serving his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (7) Look! He is coming with the clouds; every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and on his account all the tribes of the earth will wail. So it is to be. Amen. (8) “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
(33) Then Pilate entered the headquarters again, summoned Jesus, and asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” (34) Jesus answered, “Do you ask this on your own, or did others tell you about me?” (35) Pilate replied, “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests have handed you over to me. What have you done?” (36) Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my followers would be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my kingdom is not from here.” (37) Pilate asked him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.”
Psalm 93 (2)
The Majesty of God’s Rule
(1) THE LORD is king, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed, he is girded with strength. He has established the world; it shall never be moved;
(2) your throne is established from of old; you are from everlasting.
(3) The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their roaring.
(4) More majestic than the thunders of mighty waters, more majestic than the waves of the sea, majestic on high is the LORD!
(5) Your decrees are very sure; holiness befits your house, O LORD, forevermore.